Plan Takeoff Software
Save even more time with plan takeoff software. Our electrical estimating software will save you a lot of time and present your estimates professionally. Taking off direct from digital drawings will turbo charge the process and take you to the next level.
- Import digital plans and take-off direct from the drawing image on screen.
- No need to print plans, no need for scale rulers - simply set the drawing size and scale, then start your material take-off.
- Unscaled drawings can also be used, just calibrate against a know measurement to set the scale.
- Rescale drawing to suit your screen.
- Fast mouse wheel zoom for checking detail.
- Linear runs, drops and rises can be measured with the click of a mouse.
- Colour coded drawing marked up for quick reference.
- Items, or full assemblies, can be selected from the parts database.
- User defined items can also be entered, and added to database for future use.
- Edit default install times to allow for degrees of difficulty
- Material take-off lists can be imported into relevant sections of our electrical estimating software
- Option to select and consolidate the quantities on import to estimate.
- Each project holds any number of plans, and each plan supports unlimited sections (multiple overlays of the plan). This is useful on more complex projects where the same plan can be used for lighting, power, fire alarm, for example.
- List Reports for consolidated quantities, costs and time.
- Image Drawing Reports for visuals of cable runs, etc.
If you do not require our electrical database you may prefer the Multi-Trade version.
Plan Takeoff Software Video
An overview of the Plan Take-off software. After viewing the video we can provide you with a fully interactive live demonstration where you can see the software in detail and ask any questions.
To view the video full size, click the arrows icon at the bottom right of the video frame bar. Make sure your speakers are switched on to view this video. If your screen is blank you may need to click a bar at the top of your browser to "allow blocked content".