Plan Takeoff Software
Save even more time with plan takeoff software. Our electrical estimating software will save you a lot of time and present your estimates professionally. Taking off direct from digital drawings will turbo charge the process and take you to the next level.
- Import digital plans and take-off direct from the drawing image on screen.
- No need to print plans, no need for scale rulers - simply set the drawing size and scale, then start your take-off.
- Unscaled drawings can also be used, just calibrate against a know measurement to set the scale.
- Rescale drawing to suit your screen.
- Fast mouse wheeel zoom for checking detail.
- Linear runs, drops and rises can be measured with the click of a mouse.
- Colour coded drawing marked up for quick reference.
- Items, or full assemblies, can be selected from the *parts database.
- User defined items can also be entered, and added to database for future use.
- Edit default install times to allow for degrees of difficulty
- Material take-off lists can be imported into relevant sections of our electrical estimating software
- Option to select and consolidate the quantities on import.
- Each project holds any number of plans, and each plan supports unlimited sections. This is useful on more complex projects where the same plan can be used for lighting, power, fire alarm, for example.
*parts database requires Pricelynx Electrical Estimating Software